During the month I come across so many products that it’s hard to remember which ones I like, and why I do. So, this is my way to track my thoughts – straight from my Notes app to the blog. Most of the pictures were snapped with my iPhone 3GS – that’s a 3MP camera, in case you’re wondering – so please forgive the quality. Make sure to let me know what you think, and as always, thanks for reading 🙂
September 2014 Sniffing Adventures
– The Body Shop Strawberry body polish: I’m always happy to try a new Body Shop product, but this body polish is a fail for me. Highly scented with their signature strawberry scent, but you need way too much product to work up a lather and there’s not enough exfoliating beads in it.
Shopper Drug Mart
– One Direction You & I: A soft floral with a melon, or mango. Slightly evokes Vera Wang Princess. Horrible, horrible bottle.
– Enrique Iglesias Adrenaline: Gasoline in essence, smells like something from Calvin Klein. Not pleasant.
– Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture: Sweet candy that borders on fresh. Strange if not unpleasant.
– Vera Wang Forever Vera: Soft, like a baby. An excellent wedding fragrance. Love it.
– Nicki Minaj Onika: The lid (head) is terribly heavy, and doesn’t so much snap into place. A pleasant coconut scent. One comment I have about Nicki’s collection of odd-looking bottles is that they must look killer lined up.
– Vera Wang Princess Power: A soft floral with an unattractive pop art bottle.
To-sniff list (red=new for this month, black=left from last month):
- Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful
- Taylor Swift Incredible Things
- Diana Vreeland collection
- The Body Shop Glazed Apple
- Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla
- Bath & Body Works bar soaps
- Coach Poppy Wild Flower
- Lady Gaga Eau de Gaga
- Rihanna Rogue Man
- Inglot Freedom System Fragrances
- Chloe Chloe Love Story
- Tom Ford Costa Azzurra
- Jack Black’s fine fragrance collection
- En Voyage Perfumes Captured in Amber, Café Cacao (based on SmellyThoughts’ video)
- Juniper Ridge’s collection (based on Fragrance Bro’s video)
- Atelier Cologne Blanche Immortelle
- Kiehl’s Vanilla & Cerdarwood (Grace Helbig called it a ‘sugar boner’, so I obviously need to try it)
- MAC’s Turquatic
- Puma Puma Green Brasil Edition, Puma Yellow Brasil Edition
- Arquiste The Architects Club
- Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Limited Edition
- Thierry Mugler Pure Wood
- Vera Wang Princess Power
- Lush’s Gorilla collection
- Lush shower jellies
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucre
- Philosophy’s collection
- Bond No. 9’s collection
- Hopeful order: Percy Jackson collection samples from AmbersHallowbyEC
- Hopeful order: Once Upon a Time collection samples from delightfulrot